- If your child becomes sick and is going to be absent, call the school attendance office
- Fairmount Preschool: (216) 464-2600
- Bryden: (216) 831-3933
- Hilltop: (216) 831-7144
- BMS: (216) 831-0355
- BHS: (216) 831-2080
Please follow these instructions to REPORT COVID-related information:
- If your child is being tested for COVID because of symptoms or a possible exposure, email your building administrator(s)
- If you want to report a possible exposure for your child, email or call your building administrator(s)
- If you want to anonymously report other COVID-related information, call the District’s COVID Hotline (216-816-0863). Messages on this voicemail are checked once per day. If you need a faster response, email the applicable building administrator, but this cannot be anonymous.
Please follow these instructions to ASK COVID-related questions:
- To ask COVID-related questions specific to your child’s school, email or call your building administrator(s)
- To ask general COVID-related questions about Beachwood City Schools’ response or procedures, please email [email protected]. This email account is checked once daily.