Sept. 12, 2014 – The Ohio Department of Education released its District Report Card data for Ohio's public schools today.
The results for the Beachwood City School District are outstanding. Beachwood's 110.6 Performance Index score is the highest in Beachwood's history, ranks third among schools in Northeast Ohio, and ranks eighth of 611 public school districts in the entire state.
Districts now receive letter grades from the ODE for nine categories used to measure school success. Click here to view the full Beachwood City School District report card from the Ohio Department of Education. The highlights of Beachwood’s district report card include :
- A for Indicators Met (24 out of 24)
- A for 110.6 Performance Index
- A for Overall Progress (math and reading, grades 4-8)
- A for Progress for Students with Disabilities
- A for Graduation Rates
- A for Annual Measurable Objectives
- All buildings received A’s for Achievement
- 99% passage rate for 4th grade reading
- 5th grade math scores are the highest in NE Ohio
Beachwood is very proud of the academic achievement of Beachwood's students. Thank you to you - their families - and to their teachers and school administrators who helped them to achieve at this level.