Beachwood Schools will be hosting a vaccine clinic operated by the Jewish Family Service Association (JFSA) on:
Tuesday, August 9, 2022
8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Beachwood Board of Education
24601 Fairmount Boulevard
Anyone interested in being vaccinated or receiving the booster is welcome to attend, however the JFSA does not vaccinate children under 5 years old.
Click Here to Schedule Beachwood Board Office - Covid Vaccine
- If you are helping someone else to register, please remember to enter THEIR information, not yours.
- After you book your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation which is your validation of the appointment. Additionally, you will receive a follow up confirmation 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please go to your confirmation email, and click on “Cancel” button. It is that easy and will allow others to use the spot if you no longer need it.
- Please remember to fill out the attached form (a consent for us to give you the shot) and bring it with you to your appointment, along with your white vaccination card. We need your card to add the booster/vaccine information. A photo image on your phone is not desirable.
- Please bring your insurance card with you.
Contact Nata Mendlovic at [email protected]org if you have any questions.