Dear Beachwood Family,
the 2011-12 school year. The Beachwood Community PTO is already hard at
work and is looking forward to your membership. Your $25 PTO dues
provides membership in our PTO, one calendar, and one directory.
Click here to download and print your 2011-2012 PTO Membership Form.
your convenience, calendars and directories will be available at the
following times and locations. Please bring your completed Membership Form and $25 check made payable to Beachwood Community PTO:
- In-Home Sale on Friday, Aug. 19, and Saturday, Aug. 20, from 10 am to noon, at the home of Laurie Marks, 25000 Woodside Lane
- In-Home Sale on Sunday, Aug. 21, from 10 am to noon, at the home of Debbi Cohen, 25000 Shaker Blvd.
- All start-of-the-school-year events
- Contact the PTO presidents and board members listed below:
Brenda Shapiro, Community PTO President
360-9323; 26406 Fairmount Blvd.
Debbi Cohen, Community PTO Membership Co-Chair
591-0090; 25000 Shaker Blvd.
Cindy Datzman, Community PTO Membership Co-Chair
381-2255; 2215 Campus Rd.
Pam Miller, BHS Membership Co-Chair
591-9442; 3149 Willow Lane
Marcy Escott, BHS Membership Co-Chair
469-4770; 3015 Crafton Rd.
Laurie Marks, BMS Membership Co-Chair
464-4613; 25000 Woodside Lane
Lisa Fullerton, BMS Membership Co-Chair
514-7119; 2546 Larchmont
Rachel Westrick, Elementary PTO President
991-4497; 21308 Halburton Rd.
A few other notes:
- Payment and the form are due at the time you pick up your calendar and directory.
- Do NOT return the attached Membership Form to your child's school.
- Calendars and Directories will not be delivered.
- The completed form ensures your child's school receives appropriate reimbursement.
Parents: Please remember you must be a PTO member by November 30th to
be eligible to apply for a 2012 PTO Senior Scholarship!
for joining the Beachwood Community PTO. As always, we appreciate your
support and involvement. Have a wonderful school year!
Debbi Cohen & Cindy Datzman
Beachwood Community PTO Membership Co-Chairs
Volunteering for PTO is a great way to make a difference in your
child's educational experience. Please let us know if you would like to
be contacted for volunteer opportunities. We promise not to overwork
you. Be sure to check the "volunteer box" on the membership form.