Directions for Students
- Select food items
- Move along the line until you come to the PIN pad
- Enter your six-digit PIN number
- Check the LED window for accuracy. If an error was made, press the “C” key to delete the last digit entered: delete as many numbers as necessary, and reenter correct numbers
- Press “ENTER”
- Proceed in the line to the cashier who will access the students account by “Getting PIN”
Practicing with the Pin Pad
- Enter the student’s correct pin number (from left to right) in the boxes at the bottom of the page.
- Have students color the boxes at the bottom of the page (using a different color for each box with a number it in)
- Then have students “enter” the number into the PIN pad by coloring the first digit of the number on the PIN pad (using the correct color).
- Then have them write that number in the space provided in the LED readout window at the top of the PIN pad (be sure they use the correct color).
- Repeat for each digit until the full number is entered.3.
- For PIN numbers with repeat digits, you might try drawing as many diagonals as needed on the PIN pad number so that you can have two or three colors for a number.