Department hours are generally from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
24601 Fairmount Boulevard • Beachwood, Ohio 44122
The Superintendent is the chief executive officer of the school district and reports directly to the Board of Education.
The Treasurer is the chief financial officer of the district and reports directly to the Board of Education. The department is responsible for managing a budget that is approximately $55-million (for all funds) annually.
The Assistant Superintendent's Office oversees the daily functions of the district from human resources/hiring, facilities & grounds, to technology and transportation.
- Dr. Ken Veon, Assistant Superintendent (x2202)
- Marion Fish, Administrative Assistant for Human Resources (x2204)
- Neil Bennett, Director of Operations (x2214)
- Kelly Wright, Purchasing Specialist (x2102)
- Susan Augusta, Transportation Coordinator - Routing, (216) 464-6609 (x8001)
- Heather Farkas, Transportation Coordinator - Personnel, (216) 464-6609 (x8000)
- Vytas Saldunas, Director of Technology (x2301)
- Jonathan Kowalczyk, Computer Technician II (x2302)
- Moises Calderon, Computer Technician I (x2303)
Beachwood City Schools offers a range of programs and services that are managed by the Pupil Services Department, including intervention support, special education, gifted services, health services, and limited English options.
Curriculum & Instruction
The Curriculum & Instruction department leads the district in developing, implementing, and accounting for the district’s educational programs in order to ensure the district is developing intellectual entrepreneurs with a social conscience.
Equity & Community Engagement
The Director of Equity and Community Engagement leads our district's efforts in creating an inclusive environment where every student and family is heard, respected, and has the opportunity to enjoy success.
The Director of Communications leads a strategic communications program to promote the mission and vision of the Beachwood City School District Board of Education.
The Food Services department is managed by AVI Foodsystems, the largest family-owned business in the U.S. Through the local resident director, the department ensures the district follows the guidelines of the National School Lunch Program.
- Lucy DuHaime, Resident Director, AVI Foodsystems, (216) 292-2352