24601 Fairmount Boulevard • Beachwood, Ohio 44122 (216) 464-2600
The Superintendent is the chief executive officer of the school district and reports directly to the Board of Education.
The Treasurer is the chief financial officer of the district and reports directly to the Board of Education. The department is responsible for managing a budget that is approximately $55-million (for all funds) annually.
Beachwood City Schools offers a range of programs and services that are managed by the Pupil Services department, including intervention support, special education, gifted services, health services, and limited English options.
Assistant Superintendent's Office
The Assistant Superintendent's Office oversees the daily functions of the district from human resources/hiring, facilities & grounds, to technology and transportation.
Curriculum & Instruction
- Dr. Ken Veon, Assistant Superintendent (x230)
- Cathy Jones, Administrative Assistant for Human Resources (x228)
- Lisa Brockwell, Director of Transportation, (216) 464-6609
- Derrick Board, Asst. Director of Transportation, (216) 464-6609
- Brian Koss, Supervisor of Facilities and Grounds (x242)
- Kelly Wright, Purchasing Specialist (x238)
- Vytas Saldunas, Network Supervisor (800-701-4450)
- Jason Pinoniemi, Computer Technician (800-701-4450)
- Rita Love, Copy Center Coordinator (x221)
The Curriculum & Instruction department leads the district in developing, implementing and accounting for the district’s educational programs in order to ensure the district is developing intellectual entrepreneurs with a social conscience.
The Food Services department is managed by AVI Foodsystems, the largest family owned business in the U.S. Through the local resident director, the department ensures the district follows the guidelines of the National School Lunch Program.
- Lucy DuHaime, Resident Director, AVI Foodsystems, (216) 292-2352