24601 Fairmount Boulevard • Beachwood, Ohio 44122 (216) 464-2600
The Superintendent is the chief executive officer of the school district and reports directly to the Board of Education.
The Treasurer is the chief financial officer of the district and reports directly to the Board of Education. The department is responsible for managing a budget that is approximately $55-million (for all funds) annually.
Curriculum, Instruction and Human Resources
The Curriculum, Instruction and Human Resources Department leads the district in developing, implementing and accounting for the district’s educational programs in order to ensure the district is developing intellectual entrepreneurs with a social conscience. It is also dedicated to the recruitment and retention of a quality workforce. Beachwood City Schools employs teachers, support staff and administrators who provide services to nearly 1,700 students.
- Linda LoGalbo, Director of Curriculum & Instruction/Human Resources (x228)
- Carole Katz, Director of K-12 Mathematics (x236)
- Cathy Jones, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources (x228)
Beachwood City Schools offers a range of programs and services that are managed by the Pupil Services department, including intervention support, special education, gifted services, health services, and limited English options.
The Community Outreach director works to ensure all stakeholders have the opportunity to stay informed and engaged in all matters concerning their investment in the Beachwood City Schools.
Operations and Technology
The Operations and Technology Department oversees the daily functions of the district from facilities and grounds to technology and transportation.
- Dr. Ken Veon, Director of Operations & Technology (x230)
- Lisa Brockwell, Director of Transportation, (216) 464-6609
- Derrick Board, Asst. Director of Transportation, (216) 464-6609
- Brian Koss, Supervisor of Facilities and Grounds (x242)
- Kelly Wright, Purchasing Specialist (x238)
- Vytas Saldunas, Network Supervisor (800-701-4450)
- Jason Pinoniemi, Computer Technician (800-701-4450)
- Rita Love, Copy Center Coordinator (x221)
The Food Services department is managed by AVI Foodsystems, the largest family owned business in the U.S. Through the local resident director, the department ensures the district follows the guidelines of the National School Lunch Program.
- Lucy DuHaime, Resident Director, AVI Foodsystems, (216) 292-2352