Welcome to your senior year!!
Your college application process should be in full swing! Please see your counselor if you have any questions about the college process. Important things for seniors to keep in mind:
- Be sure to complete all applications prior to your deadlines
- Request necessary records (transcripts, letters of recommendation, etc.) from the Counseling office using the College Application Processing Form at least 10 school days prior to your deadline
- Be sure to indicate your college decisions (admitted, denied, deferred, etc.) in Naviance!
- Check with your college to see which financial aid documents are required and the deadlines (CSS Profile, FAFSA, other school-specific forms, etc.)
- Review information from Financial Aid Night, posted below
- To schedule an appointment to talk about scholarships and financial aid with our College Now Representative, click here